Welcome to Zenphoto! This page will set up Zenphoto 18.104.22.168 on your web server.
- Installing Zenphoto v22.214.171.124
- Log security
- PHP version 5.3.27
PHP Version 5.2 or greater is required. Version 5.4 or greater is strongly recommended. Use earlier versions at your own risk.
This setting may result in PHP error messages being displayed on WEB pages. These displays may contain sentsitive information about your site.
- zenphoto.cfg file
- File Permissions [are strict (
0644)] Notice! click for details
If file permissions are not set to strict or tighter there could be a security risk. However, on some servers Zenphoto does not function correctly with tight file permissions. If Zenphoto has permission errors, run setup again and select a more relaxed permission.
MySQLsupport for configured Database
- Database credentials in configuration file
MySQL reported: MySQL not connected
Fill in the information below and setup will attempt to update your configuration file.
- Zenphoto core files [Some files are missing or seem wrong]
Perhaps there was a problem with the upload. You should check the following files:
- .htaccess file (RewriteEngine is ON)
- .htaccess RewriteBase is
- robots.txt file [Not created]
Notice! click for details
Setup did not create a robots.txt file because one already exists.
- albums folder
- cache folder
- locale folders
- uploaded folder
- zp-data folder
- HTML cache folder (cache_html)
- Third party plugins folder (plugins)